Last updated on August 10, 2020
\<script\>) to an HTML ad request to:
- Define ad units.
- Select and queue appropriate ads for the ad units.
- Display the selected ads in the appropriate ad space.
- Automatically detect various parameters, such as the user’s screen resolution, which ad traffickers can target.
- Specify standalone, ad unit group, and multi-ad unit requests.
- Use a client-side impression counting mechanism.
• Generated in the UI: Works in standard and third-party trafficking implementations. Stores ad request details in an
• Static method format: Uses the
• Instance method format: Uses OX instance methods to set up tag attributes, invoke the ad request, and display the appropriate ad.
|Ad unit group||Request ads for multiple ad units referenced in a single call by an ad unit group ID (|
|Multi-ad unit||Requests ads for multiple ad units in a single call and facilitate coordination between ad units, for example, competitive exclusion.|
- Implementing Ad Tags
- Avoiding Namespace Collisions
- Asynchronous JS Ad Tags
- Synchronous JS Ad Tags
- Passing Mobile Parameters
- OX Instance Methods
- OX Static Methods