Creating a Deal
Last updated on November 12, 2020
The Create New Deal screen is where you activate audiences with deals and access premium inventory. When creating a new deal the UI guides you through the following sections:
- Deal Details: This section allows you to create a new deal.
- Define Audience (Optional): This section allows you to define an audience to associate to your deal once created. For example, you can select an existing audience or create a new audience.
- Traffic Filters (Optional): This section allows you to set traffic filters once your deal is created.
Creating a New Deal
To create a new deal:
From the Deals List screen, click located on the top right. The Create New Deal screen appears.
In the Deal Details section complete the following:
- Deal Name: Type in the deal name.
- Demand Partner (mandatory): From this list select a demand partner.
- Is deal id visible to publisher: Check this box if needed.
In the Budget and Duration section complete the following:
- Deal Floor: Type in the deal price.
- Start Date and End Date (Optional): Select the duration date(s).
Click located on the top right.
The deal is now created. If you need to define an audience or set traffic filters proceed to through the following steps. If not, click to return to the Deals List.
Defining an Audience
Once your deal is created by completing the 1. Deal Details section, you have the option define an audience.
To define an audience:
From the Audience Options list select one of the following as needed:
- Create New Audience: Allows to create a new audience (for example, set the location, demographics, predefined audiences, etc.)
- Load Custom Audience: Allows to load an existing audience to use as a template and then edit it.
- Use Custom Audience: Allows to select an existing audience to use as a template without making any changes to it.
- Use Another Provider: Allows to select an existing audience from another provider (for example, LiveRamp).
When selecting any of the following, the Insights panel displays the potential reach of the audience.
Once you have defined your audience click .
Setting Up Traffic Filters
Once your deal is created by completing the 1. Deal Details section, you have the option to set traffic filters.
To set traffic filters:
Complete the following:
- Match Criteria: Select All or Any criteria to apply to your filtering.
- Inventory and content: Select Page url and App bundle id and set their filters as needed. You can set the match criteria to Include or Exclude. You can also select to add multiple items.
- Current location: Select a location or location radius.
- Technology and devices: Select the Device type and OS and set their filters as needed. You can set the match criteria to Include or Exclude.
- Screen Type: Select the screen types that you need. You can set the match criteria to Include or Exclude.
- Viewability: Select a viewability tier percentage or greater value from the list.
Your new deal has been created. You can click to return to the Deals List.