Last updated on May 13, 2021
OpenX Apollo users with administrative rights can access the Users screen to add and manage users within their organization.
Adding a New User
To add a new user to your organization:
From the Users screen, click located on the top right.
The Create User dialog appears. Complete the following fields:
- Email: Enter the user’s email address.
- Role type: Select one of the following roles:
- Administrator: A user with administrative rights who can access the Users screen to add and delete users within their organization.
- View Only User: A user who can only view bundles and configurations.
- Mobile Only User: A user who can create stored requests and stored impressions for the Prebid Mobile SDK.
- Web Only User: A user who can create bundles and configurations.
- Organization: Your organization is set by default.
The user will be notified via email that you are adding them to your organization and will then be listed in the Users screen.
Editing a User
To edit a user:
Open the actions list for the user to edit, and then select Edit.
The Edit User screen appears. Edit the fields as needed.
Deactivating a User
To deactivate (archive) a user:
Open the actions list for the user to deactivate, and then select Archive.
A dialog appears asking you to confirm the user’s deactivation. Click Ok.
The user is now archived and removed from the Users table.